17 Haziran 2019 Pazartesi

Skinny chicken enchiladas

Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! Vegetarian enchiladas are great with refried beans or zucchini and cheese, then topped with sauce and more cheese. Leftover taco meat or picadillo also makes a great filling for enchiladas.


Just 3calories for two enchiladas. Filling made in the crockpot! Classic chicken enchiladas get a skinny update in this easy recipe featuring a nonfat sour cream, yogurt, and jalapeno sauce and a super green spinach filling.

Thanks for sharing this recipe for “ skinny chicken enchiladas ”! My mom made it for my family and we all loved it! It is nice to have a healthy alternative for one of my favourite Mexican dishes that usually comes with much more calories. Drenched in homemade enchilada sauce and topped with greek yogurt. The way to a man’s heart is certainly through his stomach! So if you’re looking to catch a man or rekindle the romance, definetly give these.


They are super easy to prepare, tasty as can be. A few weeks ago I was cleaning out my pantry and I found a old recipe that was just a bunch of chicken scratch.

I really used to be terrible at writing my recipes down. Flavorful chicken wrapped in tortillas and smothered in a rich, creamy sauce sounds like a dieter’s nightmare, but it doesn’t have to be! We added seasoning to shredded chicken and wrapped it in whole wheat or corn. I’m loving that this weeknight dinner is delicious and easy to make!


I’m comin’ at ya with another freezer meal recipe today! To be honest, I truly had no. Written by Jennifer Iserloh Leave a Comment.


Traditionally, enchiladas are soft tortillas dipped in salsa, fille and then baked. In my version, chopped tomatoes mix with spinach and jalapeño to make a savory “salsa” on the inside. Here is a quick and easy enchilada dinner that will make you forget you are watching what you eat. Just throw it all in your slow cooker and make the enchiladas when you get home. Best of all, they are easy and quick to make, perfect for those weeknights when I get home from work and have no idea what to feed the family!


The sauce is savory, with a little kick, and the chicken inside is moist and flavorful. I almost feel like on macros, I’m making more forbidden food than ever. I think I like the challenge- it’s like this game to see how many meals can beat the macros of a salad… or a plate of three boring divided food groups that look like a Jenny Craig sensible dinner.


Don’t be fooled by the word skinny. My favorite enchiladas are creamy but anything with the work creamy tends to not be a friend to my waistline! These enchiladas are FULL of flavor!

I had a craving recently for some enchiladas so I went on the hunt for a new recipe to try. This fun layered casserole incorporates fresh tomatoes and cilantro rather than canned products. If your family wants to put their own twist on it, and bulk it up more, you can add to the protein levels by adding pinto beans in addition to the black beans. Add shredded chicken, cottage cheese, corn and mix well. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least minutes or longer.


Preheat oven to 4degrees. Coat the bottom of the pan with ¼ cup enchilada sauce. Spoon ⅔ cup of the marinated chicken with some of the juice over.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar