24 Ekim 2019 Perşembe

Why does my vagina always smell

Does My Vagina Smell Healthy? Common Vaginal Odors, Explained. Your vagina has a scent, always. The truth is that most women’s natural scent is normal. Why does the vagina smell?


A healthy vagina naturally contains a wealth of bacteria which keep it in.

Medically reviewed by Alana Biggers,. What is your vagina supposed to smell like? Find out what it means if your vagina smells fishy, musky, or rotten, among other unpleasant odors, and how to get rid of them.


My vagina smells really ba all the time. Even my boyfriend says so. I douche and use personal wipes, but nothing helps. Every woman has her own signature scent, based on her body. I am marrie but men are known for cheating.


And I always leave with a clean bill of health.

I am always moist, and always have some type of discharge. And in the folds of my vagina , smells horrible. My butt crack and anus always smell as well.


And to be conscious of your smell is completely normal. Since then I’ve used a pad every single day for years. I constantly have discharge and it smells quite ba but not always like poop. NHS GP Dr Preethi Daniel gets asked all the time – here she outlines seven common reasons behind an odour down-there Of the most embarrassing things that can happen to women, a strange odour coming from your vagina trumps farting in front of your crush.


It is usually the result of an overgrowth of bacteria normally present in your vagina. Lactobacilli are good bacteria that outnumber anaerobes or bad bacteria present in your vagina. It’s possible that you have bacterial vaginosis.


However, you should make an appointment with your health care provider and get checked. Bacterial vaginosis is a type of vaginal infection. What are the signs of a vaginal infection?


What does it mean if you have a strange smell coming from your vagina? What causes it and how do I get rid of it? I have a smell coming from my vagina. How much moisture does a normal vagina produce and what does a normal vagina smell like? I’m always embarrassed by my scent and my always wetness down there.


I don’t understand if it’s normal or not.

I always have discharge and it smells pretty ba but not always like fish. Here are the most common causes of vaginal odor and what you can do about it. I used to wash inside the lips with soap pretty roughly also.


Unsubscribe from Stevie? LS1ep - Duration: 10:58. You asked it, we answered!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar