23 Temmuz 2020 Perşembe

Waiting for my period am i pregnant

July 30th and then I took plan b on August 1st. I get my period around the 16th every month but plan b caused me to get my period on August 6th ,about weeks early. I then had unprotected sex on the 27th but he pulled out.


Now it is September 3rd and im waiting for my period to come. I am currently two days late on my period. I recently smoked weed for the first time, and read that it can delay periods.

I also take a lot of dance classes, and recently started weight lifting. Period and pregnancy have common symptoms like tender and swollen breast,headache,tiredness,constipation and bloating. Other similar symptoms of period and pregnancy include morning sickness and cramp. Differences in signs of period and pregnancy include headache which is a symptom for period and darkening of skin and increased urination. I am spotting instead of my normal period.


I need please this will be my first ever being pregnant ! I felt nauseous a little, but it was only for days, and I think I was dehydrated and overworked at work. My symptoms were: Sore nipples, bloating (more extreme than period bloating), felt hormonal and a few period like pains when my period was due, pain in my upper left leg at the back and cravings for meat. I had sex with my boyfriend a few days before my last period.

This quiz is designed with possible and probable symptoms of pregnancy in mind. I am supposed to start today or tomorrow. But of course those are also signs of my period.


I have had some signs of possible pregnancy. I am always so worried and anxious. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Do you normally have regular periods that come on time?


With all three of my pregnancies I had a period until I was eight months pregnant. My doctor placed me on bed rest around my month. Now I am pregnant with my child and there’s no bleeding.


So don’t worry yourself to much but do let your doctor know and document how many days you are bleeding and let your doctor know. Think you might be pregnant? Try waiting for a few days and testing again. So my period was suppose to start 2-days ago but it didn’t so on the first day my period was suppose to start I took a test and it was a BFN but on the.


The amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy. In clinical testing, Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test detected the pregnancy hormone in of women when. Am I Pregnant is one of the most common questions.


On December 28th I found out I was pregnant again with no period in between pregnancys.

I miss my period , am suppose to see it three days ago, have still not seen it. I pregnant , cos am really scared. I have boys, and throwing a girl into the mix is nerve wracking. Is anyone else out there waiting.


This topic is answered by a medical expert. So it makes the waiting even longer! I am going to wait to test until Saturday if I can!


I have a few symptoms but you never know if its pregnancy or PMS. Please, do not have sex until you have learnt the basics. I have to assume y9uo are underage, because of your lack of any basic facts.


The first is, a baby is made by a man and a woman. The woman’s egg is fertilised in her fallopian tubes by a man. Everyone gets different signs from their body to show if they are pregnant. The most common pregnancy sign is a delayed or missed menstrual cycle.


It is important to understand pregnancy symptoms because the symptom may be related to something other than pregnancy. Things You Should Know About the 2-Week Wait. As levels wear off, your symptoms subside, the uterine lining sloughs off, and you get your period. If you are pregnant , you. I had unprotected sex twice on the 6th day of my period.


Since I ovulated I have had period like cramps in my lower abdomen. I had intercourse on June my period came back and lasted for days kind of heavy. They are mild not very painful.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar